Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Course Discussion: Filtering your data with custom segmentation and dates

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Filtering your data with custom segmentation and dates course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

7 Replies

Level 1

I don't know the basics of Adobe Analytics, could you please post some free courses here?

Employee

Yes, of course, thanks for asking! If you follow the link above it will take you to a page where there are several free courses regarding Adobe Analytics. If you are an analyst or other job that needs to get the data from reports, I suggest starting off with a course called, "Getting Started with Analysis Workspace", and that should link right to it.

After that, I suggest other courses on that page to help you get familiarized and even proficient with Analysis Workspace, which is the reporting interface for Adobe Analytics. These courses include (in addition to the one listed above):

Freeform Tables, the Foundation of Analysis

Using Visualizations to Tell your Data Stories

Attributing Value to Digital Touch-points in the Customer Journey

Export and democratize Adobe Analytics data

I hope that helps!

Doug

Level 1

Hi,

Please help me to get a certification in both adobe analytics and "adobe experience platform data collection". How  I can learn and how to get the certification.

Employee

Thanks for posing the question about certification. There are several options for certification depending on your role, etc. There are also exam guides so that you can learn what you need to know going into the exams. 

Here is a good place to start as you find out more about certifications throughout the Experience Cloud:

https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/solution-partners/training_and_certification/certification.html#

Thanks!

Level 1

Hi,

Are the videos still available to access? I'm encountering 'video not found' errors.

Level 1

Update: I found out a way to access the first video through a different path. However, I think a link might be broken.

Employee

Thanks for your feedback! I am also seeing that the intro video for the segmentation course (listed at the top) has a broken link. I'll get that fixed ASAP. 

You mention that you are getting "video not found errors" (plural). Are there other videos that are not working for you? Can you let me know which ones? I've been clicking through others, and they have worked for me so far. 

Thanks!