Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Confused on "FALL OUT report"

Level 8
Level 8

On the first Fall-Out Report, I simply create a checkpoint makes the "Online Segment" = bsd

1616982_pastedImage_0.png

Then I create another Fall-Out Report, added a segment: Visits level, and Online Segment = bsd

1616986_pastedImage_4.png

1616984_pastedImage_2.png

I expect, on the 2nd Fall-Out Report, the first "Visits" would equals to 43,860,988, but the result is not.

1616985_pastedImage_3.png

Is there any expert could help to correct my understanding, where was wrong?

I tried to click on "create segment" and read the criteria of the 2, but cannot really explain the differences of the counts.

e.g.,

if the 1st Fall-Out Report represents: All visits (bsd,tbg,corp,social) THEN to "bsd" visits,

the 2nd Fall-Out Report represents: All visits in "bsd" THEN to "bsd" visits.

Then, the counts in the 2nd checkpoint in 2nd Fall-Out Report should smaller than in the 1st Fall-Out Report. Is it correct? - because in the 1st Fall-Out Report, more traffic to "bsd" from "tbg,corp,social" than only "bsd".

Visit 1: Entry from dhs > bsd > "pages....." > exit

Visit 2: Entry from bsd directly then explore pages.

It seems to me Visit 1 & 2 will be included in 1st Fall-Out Report, but only Visit 2 will be in 2nd Fall-Out Report.

So, the visits should be smaller in the 2nd checkpoin in Fall-Out Report 2 than Fall-Out Report 1.

Please help to correct me.

Thank you!

H

0 Replies