Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Calculated Metrics for Cohort Analysis

Level 2

Hi,

It'd be really useful if calculated metrics could be used for cohort analysis.When I try to drag a calculated metric into the field it remains grey, so I'm guessing this is something that's not currently supported.

Thanks

Alex

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Alex,

Cohort analysis supports a set of inclusion and return metrics which group users in some way. What I see is even not all standard metrics are supported. So this may be due to design. 

Thanks,

Tanmay

Level 2

Hi,

Do you know if the intention is to add more standard metrics into cohort analysis?

Thanks

Alex

Level 10

Well at this point of time I cannot say for sure. It would be a great idea to raise this request to the Product Management on Ideas Exchange - http://www.ideas.omniture.com 

Thanks!

Level 2

I couldn't find if this had actually been submitted as an idea, so I did so. If you're reading this thread, then it's probably worth the 10 seconds to click over and vote for it: Calculated Metrics in Cohort Tables in Analysis Workspace (I'm assuming the moderator will approve the idea fairly quickly).