Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Bring back ability to highlight dimension in AW freeform tables

Level 5

With the latest release, you can no longer highlight just items in the dimension column of a freeform table.  It will always highlight the entire row (you can, however, highlight just the metric columns).  This is really problematic when trying to copy things like page names or URLs.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello mikethompson

You can always select individual page names or URLs from left panel in Workspace. You will just search for that dimension and click on '>'. With that, all the values for that dimension would appear. You can then drag and drop or copy those line items and use it anywhere. Please see below screenshot.

1265673_pastedImage_0.png

Though, you can always submit your feature request/feedback with business use-case at https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud

Thanks!

Level 5

I should have mentioned, my main issue is I want to copy/paste these values for use elsewhere.

Employee Advisor

Got it. There is an easy workaround mikethompson

Highlight the entire row. Press Ctrl (or Cmd) key and click on metric row. It will only highlight the dimension line item. With that, you can Ctrl (or Cmd) + C and copy them.

Hope it helps.

1265674_pastedImage_0.png