Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Average hourly stream initiations per month

Level 1

Hi There,

I am using Adobe Analytics (Omniture) to keep track of our OTT platform.

How can I check the hourly stream initiations per month/week in Adobe Omniture? We use different report suites to keep track of the traffic coming up on different devices such as Desktop, Mobile, XBOX.

Even though I can check hourly stream initiations, by default it only shows me data on “Day” basis. For example, If I want to check hourly stream initiations for the month of August, by default, information is broken down by each day of the month. (please see enclosed file).

So, instead of day basis, it would be nice to see the consolidated number for different periods of time (week, month, quarter, year) on hour basis

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ivan

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi Ivan,

The Hour of day dimension should give you exactly what you're looking for. For the desired date range, the hour of day dimension groups all data based on which hour of the day it occurred in.

Does this give you the info you're looking for?