Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Anaysis Workspace: Calculated Metric for Working or Business Days in a Month

Level 2

Hello,

Has anyone found a way to calculate average daily activity or events based on working days in a month? For example, JAN2017 has 20 working days. If there were 1000 instances of Event 30, I want to be able to show: events "Last Month" divided by the number of working days last month - in a calculated metric - generated automatically in dashboard updates.

Thank you for sharing an experience you've had with this. 

1 Reply

Level 2

Maureen Fogel wrote...

Hello,

Has anyone found a way to calculate average daily activity or events based on working days in a month? For example, JAN2017 has 20 working days. If there were 1000 instances of Event 30, I want to be able to show: events "Last Month" divided by the number of working days last month - in a calculated metric - generated automatically in dashboard updates.

Thank you for sharing an experience you've had with this. 

Also - for Adobe - working days would be different than what is available now (weekdays) as working days would consider holidays which would be different every month.