Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Adobe Partner Webinar - Hootsuite

Employee Advisor

1659764_pastedImage_0.png

There are now 3.196 billion people using social media. Learn how the Adobe and Hootsuite partnership helps enterprises unlock social across the enterprise.

Register here!

When:

Wednesday, January 16 2019

9:30 - 10:30 AM PST

Speakers:

Mark Boothe, Head of Adobe Experience Cloud Social Media

Gayle Riviere, Hootsuite Partner Solutions Consultant

Topics:

• How the partnership between Adobe and Hootsuite empowers enterprises to unlock social with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager integrations
  • How to drive real business results, grow the brand, business, and customer relationships using social as a channel
  • How to streamline asset management and activate user-generated content in your marketing strategy

Use this thread to ask question before or after the webinar, and we can get them answered. Thanks!

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi, I am integrating AEM with Hootsuite. My folders are visible but my on clicking on those folders i am getting "Unable to fetch media for that folder.". Please help/suggest.