Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Adobe Analytics Tuesdays: Data Feeds

Employee Advisor

On 26 September 2017, we hosted a webinar on data feeds and how to use them. The recording will be published shortly.

For any follow-up questions, additional comments, or requests for future webinars, feel free to use this thread to discuss.

14 Replies

Employee Advisor

A few follow-up items from our session:

Here's a reminder of the Order of Processing Operations:

Order of Processing Operations.png

Note the difference in terminology between Pre-Processing and Processing. It's very important to understand that when analyzing the "Processed" row of this table, which compares several different data export options:

Data Export Comparison.png

Level 1

Where can I find the recording once it's published?

Employee Advisor

We'll post the recording here and our YouTube channel as soon as we've got it finalized. Thanks!

Level 1

Thank you for the presentation!  It really helps with an issue we are currently having.  I am trying to setup our Sftp account to accept the Adobe Data Feed, but I was told that we need the ip address that the data feed is coming from.  Would you have that info?  Thank you

Employee Advisor

I'm checking into this for you. Will post here once I hear back!

Employee Advisor

Hi wtam​ - here's a link to check out: IP addresses used in the Adobe Analytics Cloud

We can’t narrow down the IPs to just those used by the Data Feeds system but we do have them identified by data center.  Try whitelisting these IPs to see if that fixes the issue.

Level 2

Where can I get the info for the next webinar on Pathing Flow & Fallout?  It's not on my calendar but I was pretty sure I registered for all of the Analytics Tuesdays.

Thanks!

Level 6

Hi Erics, just noticed that I missed your webinar. Do you have the YouTube version available yet? Thanks

Employee Advisor

Coming soon cathyw49544988​ - we'll post it here as soon as it's ready

Level 2

Hi this is a great webinar! Is there a way we can get the slides available here? There is a lot of info in those slides, but they are extremely blurry on the presentation, most info cannot be read. I see you posted two of these slides. Can we have the rest of them?

Thanks,

Gabriela Nanau