Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adobe analytics - Tealium IQ Integration

Level 4

Team,

We are using tag management Tealium IQ for our all site to be tracked under adobe analytics and we are so fresh for the Tealium IQ tool as well. Recently we faced some technical glitch on our analytics, some of our stage site URL data are firing into production report suite and we want that to point to Dev report suite instead of prod. Please suggest how to point those particular URL's data in to dev report suite. Hope, that we need to write some JS code for the same, what that line should contain and where we can put the same on Tealium IQ.

Please let me know for any other information.

Thank you,

jay.

5 Replies

Level 4

Jay, are you using the Adobe Analytics Tealium plugin/tag? It allows you to configure reporting suites based on environment...let me know.

Level 4

We are not using the plugin or app. We just to made this in tealium load rule set up. Please help me to set up this.

Thank you,

Jay.

Level 4

I see, you should consider using the Tealium Adobe Analytics Tag as it does a lot for you - is there a reason why you aren't?

I can show you another way but it will be custom work and hard to maintain, better you use the Tealium tag so its manageable.

Level 4

Could you please help me with those Tealium tags with steps as I am new to Tealium IQ totally.

Level 4

Hi, its a long list of steps for me to type it all up, here are some reference guides that will get you started, feel free to shoot any questions my way but these links should help you get started.

Challenger Video: Configuring Adobe Analytics in T... - Tealium Learning Community

Adobe AppMeasurement for JavaScript Setup Guide fo... - Tealium Learning Community