Highlighted

Adobe Analytics Product Feedback & Feature Requests

TanmayMathur

Community Manager

22-07-2016

Hi Everyone, 

We would like to hear your experience of using the Adobe Analytics product. Feel free to post your feedback on this post and we would make your voice heard. 

Replies

dkrga

26-07-2016

It would be great if "view history" log in Processing Rules contained the actual changes made on that date, and not a listing of all the rules. (Report Suite Manager > Processing Rules > View History)

Highlighted

TanmayMathur

Community Manager

27-07-2016

Hi David,

Thanks for the insight, I would try to put the suggestion through Product Management. Also you can go ahead and raise a feature request on our ideas exchange at - http://ideas.omniture.com

Highlighted

emiliog

03-08-2016

1. Real Time. It would be great if we can tweak it for some segments, currently it's hard to parse without that. I realize the segments would have to be hits only and maybe limited in other ways, but it would be good to have.

2. Report Builder for the Mac OS, please!

3. Activity map. Ranks are great, but how about actual clicks. Sometimes the difference the #3 and the #4 could be hundreds of clicks.

4. Any udpdate/refresh coming to the Target tool? I think it has great potential but somewhat limited and hard to use.

Highlighted

Gigazelle

Employee

03-08-2016

These are all fantastic suggestions. To make sure product management sees these, I would recommend also posting them over at our Idea Exchange.

Highlighted
Highlighted

nickh7278779

17-11-2016

I would love the ability to alias items in Analysis Workspace. 

For instance, in a freeform table, I might have an object that is labeled "www | site | subspace | page | resource 1 " and so on and so on. This is pretty common for larger sites with lots of communities or sub-spaces. However, when I go to create a freeform table, I would love to be able to alias the name above to "Product Datasheet". This way when I go to share out the report with my teams they can easily understand what's listed in the table and I gain more space for valuable metrics.