Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Adobe Analytics pile of books giveaway!

Employee Advisor

Hi everyone! I'd like to toss a little something extra into the Analytics forums here. I have here in my possession a modest pile of books written by several of our foremost Analytics users, and am giving them away to one lucky community member!

We've got Marketing Reports & Analytics Quick-Reference Guide by Shane Closser, Adobe Analytics Classroom in a Book by Vidya Subramanian, Web Analytics Action Hero by Brent Dykes, and The Adobe SiteCatalyst Handbook by Adam Greco.

How to enter:

There are several things you can do; the more you do, the more chances you have to win!

• Give this post a 'heart'.
  • Post an answer to a question, and have it 'Marked as correct': both the asker and moderators can mark questions as correct, so credit will be given where credit is due.
  • Be the referrer to the selected winner: I'll be asking the winner who referred them to the community, and whoever that referrer is will get a copy of all four books as well.

The more correct answers you provide + the more people you refer here, the more chances you have to win. Additionally, if you're consistently active and participating, you may get a surprise from me. Trust me when I say this: the surprises are awesome.

11 Replies

Level 1
        Is this contest still active? I'd like to get my hands on those books. :)

Employee Advisor

Indeed it is! I've been giving users an opportunity to ask and answer questions since these forums are relatively new.

Level 1

Hi ,

Adobe Analytics Books are online to shop from india

Please help

Level 1

Dilip Patil wrote...

Hi ,

Adobe Analytics Books are online to shop from india

Please help

Please

Level 1

Looking for all the 4 books for long. Seems to be a good contest :-)

Employee

Hi JiMa - yes all our community users can participate in this! Good luck. cool

- PG

Level 6

These are great books - I can vouch for Vidya's book and Adam's book/blog as well.  The other two I'm super-interested in.  Thanks for the little 'contest'!  :)

Employee Advisor

I am ending this giveaway on March 12th, exactly 1 week from now! Remember, your referrals have an opportunity to win these books as well, so right now would be an excellent time to let them know about the community here. Answers marked correct also have more chances to win!