Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adobe Analytics Implementation for Angular 2, 4 ,5 based SPA

Level 1

Hello Community,

I want to implement Adobe Analytics on one of our Angular 5 based SPA  to track Page views and Events. would someone please assist me on how to do this , as far as I know, we have to insert dtm script in index.html file and have to create a adobe analytics service but I am not clear what we need to keep in that service.please share if you have any article/example on AA implementation on Advanced Angular based SPA's.

Regards,

6 Replies

Community Advisor

In a nutshell depending on your Angular version you can do one of 2 methods.

There is a plugin Angularitics which allows you to access a library and add events, and props in Angular 1

You can use DTM and add direct call rules. In essence you will have to make your app simulate page views for the page to page navigation.

Level 1

thanks for your input, I want to implement on Angular 2 based project which is entirely different than Angular 1, Please share if you have any article/example on how to Implement for Angualr 2

Community Advisor

I have  done work only in Angular 1 and 4. Sounds like you will need to implement direct call rules in DTM.

Create conditions for direct-call rules

Level 1

can you please share the code that you put in your service for angular 4

Community Advisor

Im sorry I cannot as the code is proprietary and an NDA is attached to it.

Perhaps work with Adobe support if you have an account which has support enabled.

Employee Advisor

If you need help with Direct Call rules, the DTM community would be more than happy to help with any specific questions you have:

Dynamic Tag Management