Highlighted

Adobe Analytics business practitioner score card

pradeepd1320668

30-08-2020

Recently I appeared in Adobe analytics business practitioner certification exam, could not clear the exam. Score I obtained is 46, as per the Adobe certificate guide 300 to 700 is the passing range. Now what is the meaning of 46? It it like my 46 questions are correct out of 69 total questions.

Score card is very vague, Adobe did not mention clearly about the percentage obtained etc, only pass or fail. They should mention total correct questions, total partial correct questions etc. So that I can evaluate myself where do I need more practice.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Replies

Highlighted

Gaurang

Community Manager

02-09-2020

Hey Pradeep,

Thanks for you feedback. I'll connect with internal teams authoring Analytics certification exams and try to help users like you to get more insights in their exam performance. 

Let me know if you need anything else. I'll move this discussion to Analytics community for more relevant conversations. 

Thanks,
Gaurang

Highlighted

Charles_Thirupa

02-09-2020

Hi Pradeep,

Effective March 9 2020, ADOBE Exam Results Scores have changed from a 3-digit scaled score to a 2-digit percentage score

Thanks,

Charles

Highlighted

pradeepd1320668

03-09-2020

Hi Charles,

Adobe exam guild is still old fashioned. They need to update that and highlight clearly about the obtained score. 

Thanks,

Pradeep