Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Adobe Analytics business practitioner score card

Level 2

Recently I appeared in Adobe analytics business practitioner certification exam, could not clear the exam. Score I obtained is 46, as per the Adobe certificate guide 300 to 700 is the passing range. Now what is the meaning of 46? It it like my 46 questions are correct out of 69 total questions.

Score card is very vague, Adobe did not mention clearly about the percentage obtained etc, only pass or fail. They should mention total correct questions, total partial correct questions etc. So that I can evaluate myself where do I need more practice.

Thanks,

Pradeep

10 Replies

Level 10

Hey Pradeep,

Thanks for you feedback. I'll connect with internal teams authoring Analytics certification exams and try to help users like you to get more insights in their exam performance. 

Let me know if you need anything else. I'll move this discussion to Analytics community for more relevant conversations. 

Thanks,
Gaurang

Level 4

Hi Pradeep,

Effective March 9 2020, ADOBE Exam Results Scores have changed from a 3-digit scaled score to a 2-digit percentage score

Thanks,

Charles

Hi Charles,

Adobe exam guild is still old fashioned. They need to update that and highlight clearly about the obtained score. 

Thanks,

Pradeep

Level 1

@Gaurang 

Any update on the exam's actual percentage Pass score? If go by Scale - 78% meant that candidate should score 54 correct answers out of 69

Regards,

Jeya

Level 10

Hi Jeya,

I was able to connect with the team that manages these exams. They indicated the passing score is 48 out of 69. Hope this helps.

This information is also publicly available here - https://spark.adobe.com/page/r4AMizSTXykkb/

Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

Vergel vcm_margallo2020 recently took the Analytics Business Practitioner exam and scored 53 out of 69 (76.81%), but then he was tagged as FAILED. Can you confirm if the 69.57% that has published in the link is the updated passing mark? Thank you!

Regards,

Jeya

Employee

Hi, 

I can confirm that 69.57% is the passing score for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner exam (AD0-E202), as listed on the exam guide.

Regards,

ED

Level 10

Hi Jeya,

From what I've been told the number on the score card is representative of the percentage correct. Not the number of correct answers provided.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi Pradeep,

From what I understand the number given on the score card is the percent you got correct rather than the number of questions. In order to pass your score card would need to list a number > 69.57.

Thanks,
Jantzen