Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Adobe Analytics 2017 Fall Release Webinar

Employee Advisor

Hi everyone! Please join us for a rundown of many of the features introduced in the release a couple weeks ago.

Thursday, November 09, 2017 | 10:00am-11:00am PT

• New features relating to Adobe Audience Manager, specifically bringing Audience Manager segments in Adobe Analytics in real time.

• Virtual Report Suites updates including context-aware sessions.

• Multiple enhancements to Analysis Workplace including map visualization, Virtual Report Suites component curation, zero-state improvements, and expanded contribution analysis tokens.

Register here: Adobe Analytics 2017 Fall Release Webinar

The recording of the webinar is available here. Feel free to use this thread to ask questions, get clarifications, and provide feedback!

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Here's the link to see the 3 step process to enable Server Side Forwarding:

Server-Side Forwarding

Also, here's a link with the instructions for setting up the Audience Management Module (which replaces the DIL code)

Implement the Audience Management Module

Level 1

Can someone please share the webinar joining link? I have registered already but haven't received any email for the same.

Level 1

Not sure how come after registering to the webinar, I didn't receive any meeting invite or credentials to join.

Level 3

Hi all!

Just saw this post a day late . Will a recap video be uploaded by chance?

Thanks!

Employee Advisor

Yes, GentileJordan​ - we'll post the link to the recap here, and once we've got it cropped properly, we'll throw it up on the YouTube channel too

Level 3

Thanks Eric!

Already Subscribed so I'll be ready! haha. Love your videos

Employee Advisor

In case YT is your preferred method of watching webinar recordings:

https://youtu.be/mL9-X0m0LVU