Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adobe Adhoc/Discover EOL, do you think it's replacable? Can Adobe make it EOSL?

Level 8
Level 8

The Adhoc/Discover is so conveient to use, saved much of our time to build complex report, segment, drag and drop.

The performance is much better than browser workspace. Gives us a very quick view to data, easy to modify the table before exporting.

To us, it is not replaceable.

How's your opinion?

I see there is EOSL (End of Service Life), can Adobe make it to EOSL? The tool is crucial to us.

2 Replies

Level 5

While I agree that Ad Hoc is superior to Analysis Workspace when it comes to speed and certain functionality, you'll need to plan to not be able to use it anymore. It's EOL is March 2021. Some Ad Hoc functionality, such as being able to export large numbers of rows, has recently been added to Analysis Workspace. 

Level 8
Level 8

Ya, but the current biggest challenge is there will be no "Site Analysis" anymore.

Omniture, won from a website analysis tool, but now, it's more moving to a digital marketing data reporting tool. - I don't doubt it, but the website analysis is a vital reason we use it, it has been providing very helpful resources for Website redesign.

Site Analysis, can show the "from-to" among touchpoints clearly, with customizable dimensions and metrics in a 3D view way, this is very helpful we over-view a customer journey compare to designed content structure.

Hopefully this function will be back or be added into web version analytics.

Thanks for your reply.