Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Accessing Local host site to implement DTM

Level 3

Team,

Could you please assist me to access the local host port (localhost://4502..) to implement and learn the DTM. We want many tags and data to be tested on any sandbox before proceeding the same with PROD environment. so, looking to access some sample web pages to dig more on DTM and reporting section. Attached one for the reference which I took it from analytics guide. Kindly let me know for any other information.

Sample_Host.png

Thank you,

Jay.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Jay, are you looking to log in to DTM? Is there a reason you're not using Launch? Are you needing to access the site's template?

Overall the post doesn't make a lot of sense from my perspective, so any additional information you can provide would be helpful.

Level 3

yes, looking to access the site template as a sandbox. So that I can implement the launch with that template to explore more. Please let me know if this isn't sound more detail.

Employee Advisor

Do you already have AEM? If you have access to AEM and it's authoring site, you can follow this guide:

Integrating with Adobe Dynamic Tag Management