Expand my Community achievements bar.

Question for the Forum: Why do YOU use Adobe Advertising Cloud?

Level 1

Hi all! 

I'm a student who's trying to gather research about competitive ad tech solutions. Could you share for me how/ why you/your company started using Adobe Advertising Cloud? Or, if you weren't the decision maker, how would you describe your experience with it? 

Any information on your role/ responsibilities would be appreciated! 

3 Replies

Level 4

Adobe advertising cloud is used for managing digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels such as Search, Display, Video, TV, Audio, Digital OOH.

I have worked for a couple of clients by managing end to end digital advertising campaign operations and technical integrations of ad cloud, such as Adobe analytics, audience manager and Creative Cloud.

Level 3

Adobe Advertising Cloud is the industry's first comprehensive platform for managing ads in both traditional TV and digital formats. The platform already manages approximately $ 3.5 billion in annual advertising spend on behalf of more than 1,000 global customers, including Allstate, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Liberty Mutual, L'Oreal, MGM, Nickelodeon and Southwest Airlines.

Learn more about the Adobe Advertising Cloud here.

https://www.justcerts.com/adobe/ad0-e501-practice-questions.html

Level 1

Adobe Advertising Cloud is one of the better digital marketing optimization solution. It helps you to forecast search, display and social ads. It fits in the budget and is an affordable solution to go for.