Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 10

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to have you on the Adobe Advertising Cloud Community!

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread and connect to other members of the community as well.

Here goes mine:

I am Tanmay and I am working as a Community Manger for Ad Cloud and Analytics and have been with Adobe for the past 15 months now. I hold a MBA degree in Marketing and engineering degree in Electronics. Also, I am an Automobile Enthusiast and love to talk anything and everything related to Cars. I have written case studies and articles on the automotive industry for a handful of publications and magazines. Also have a Facebook page on cars. Apart from that I would usually be spending time watching a TV series or gaming on my PC. I am a Call of Duty and Need for Speed fan.

Note - THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR INTRODUCTIONS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE, POST A NEW THREAD INSTEAD.

40 Replies

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Excited to learn more from all of you! 

My name is Jillian Mandell and I have been with Adobe for 3 years. Previously was on the AMO East sales team, I just joined the Ad Cloud Client Partner agency sales team and am based in NYC.

Hoping to learn more about the backend systems of the Ad Cloud as well as the integrations with other Experience Cloud products as they are further built out.

Best,

Jillian 

Also- interests include reading, trying new restaurants around NYC, and boxing (as of recently ) !

Level 10

Hi Garrett, Abhishek, Jagpreet & Jillian!

It is great to have you here. Explore the community, ask questions and connect.

Looking forward to your participation in the community.

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I am Niti Beri, Director for Paid Media at iProspect -  a Performance agency. Over the past one year I am seen AMO bringing efficiency for a couple of our clients. Therefore the keenness to understand it better. Another product that makes me curious is TubeMogul. Haven't experienced that yet, but I am sure exciting days lie ahead.

Cheers!

Niti

Level 10

Hello Niti,

Pleasure to have you here! It's good to know AMO has helped your clients and with the new Advertising Cloud offering its a beginning of the next level. TubeMogul is now Advertising Cloud DSP, so if you have any questions around that feel free to write to this community.

By the way, we are hosting a webinar on 'Managing Portfolios during Peak Seasons' on 29th June. So inviting you and others on this thread stang_gappa chpham abhishekm99 , please register on this page - Adobe

Many thanks,

Tanmay

Level 1

Hello Tanmay,

My name is Brandon Mosco, I am very new to the community.  I am a student in a Marketing degree program and always looking for insight into this industry.  I am also, and self-taught and freelance web designer.  I look forward to learning and communication with the best of you in this community forum.

Thanks,

Brandon.

Former Community Member

Hi, im Ovi,

i am passionate about technology, web development, online advertisnig and ... CARS (BMW especially).

I have a pretty large experience in the above areas.

I have many websites and pages mostly produced as a freelancer.

I work as a Sales Asociate for Adobe CC at this time and looking to know people on the web to whom i can relate and develop togheter.

Sites >

www.bmwpower.ro

www.macoway.com

and many more .. looking forward to know you.

Level 1

Hi everyone, I'm Karim Muhtar​ from Lebanon. I'm currently a freelance UI & UX designer. I've been in the creative field for more than 8 years now. Check out my portfolio on www.karimmuhtar.com - I'd love to hear your feedback on what you liked most.

Employee

Hey everyone -- My name is Arpit Sharma. Working with Adobe for 2+ years now and working in paid search since '12.

I love to learn on various subjects -- Leadership, Spirituality, Hinduism, Psychology to name a few. Have been an active contributor on communities like Quora, Reddit.

I like spending my lone time reading, writing, practicing yoga & meditation and most importantly, introspecting.

It's been a hell of journey in life till now and I stay excited to explore untouched dimensions.

Employee

Hello Everyone,

I’m Zeshan and part of NA Ad Cloud/AMO team for 15 months now. I’m a Digital Marketer with core experience in SEO and Paid Search, passionate about online marketing and always try to dig for new scopes & strategies.

Looking forward for some great learning and engaging experience here.

Cheers,

Z

Former Community Member

lets connect, im good with online advertising, web development and the like. i work for adobe too.

Employee

Sounds good ovidiumacoway Would love to hear your views over an SEO Checklist post just published.

Employee

Hello Everyone,

My name is Vijay Kumar. I have been working with Adobe for almost 2 years now. I’m a Digital Marketer with core experience in Paid Search.
Looking forward for some great learning experience here.

Employee

Hello everyone!

I am Amit Rathore, part of NA Ad Cloud/AMO team for 3.5 years now. I’m a Digital Marketer with core experience in Paid Search, passionate about digital marketing. I just love to learn more and more about the new strategies coming up with the changing environment.

This is an awesome platform to share and add to your arsenal of knowledge   

Thanks so much for having me!

Amit~

Level 1

Hello everyone

I'm Himanshu Khandelwal. Working with HDFC Life Digital Marketing team. Have approx 2 years of experience in digital marketing world.

At HDFC Life, I am managing complete Adobe Stack - that includes AMO, Analytics, AAM, Campaign & Target.

Hope to learn more from here with latest development going in Adobe World and utilise those in my current organization.

Thanks

Himanshu

Employee

Hello everyone,

I am Shankar Dayal working as Consultant – AMO with Adobe for past 1.5 years.  I have 7+ yrs of Experience with Digital Marketing and worked across various platforms.

Employee

Hello everyone,

I am Rahul Bhatia working as Consultant – Ad Cloud with Adobe for past 3.5 years.  I have 7+ yrs of Experience with Digital Marketing and worked across various programmatic and automation platforms.

I am working closely with key client stakeholders to develop their digital marketing strategy and drive excellent results across display, video, social & paid search advertising leveraging Adobe Media Optimizer and Tube Mogul.

Employee

Hi,

I am Abhinav Gupta, with 9+ years of experience in Integrated Digital Campaign Management, Web Analytics, Content Marketing and Media Planning.  I have been previously associated with Isobar, Exponential, and IndiaMart and has managed end to end Digital Operations for multiple brands in automotive, consumer electronics and travel segments.  I come with an in-depth knowledge of DSP's, Ad servers, web analytics tools and web technologies which resulted in remarkable client ROI and performance.

Cheers!

Abhinav

Level 1

Just dropping in to say G'day

My name is Dave Thomas, I work for Discovery Parks in the digital marketing department and we are just kicking off our Ad Cloud journey - looking forward to working with Adobe an take our marketing efforts and strategy to the next level.

Cheers

dt

Level 10

Welcome to the Community Dave! We will surely help you take your marketing efforts to the next level

Best,

Tanmay