Singh_Jagpreet

Community Manager

Singh_Jagpreet

Community Manager

Singh_Jagpreet
Community Manager

06-06-2017

Hi everyone,

I am Jagpreet Singh. I joined Adobe 3 months ago. I have 12 + years of marketing experience. I love to learn new technologies. I am here to explore what's new in Adobe Media Optimizer, share best practices and learn from my fellow community members.

I am an avid biker and an adventure enthusiast.

cheers!

J

jillianm1641254

jillianm1641254

jillianm1641254

06-06-2017

Hi Everyone,

Excited to learn more from all of you! 

My name is Jillian Mandell and I have been with Adobe for 3 years. Previously was on the AMO East sales team, I just joined the Ad Cloud Client Partner agency sales team and am based in NYC.

Hoping to learn more about the backend systems of the Ad Cloud as well as the integrations with other Experience Cloud products as they are further built out.

Best,

Jillian 

jillianm1641254

jillianm1641254

jillianm1641254

06-06-2017

Also- interests include reading, trying new restaurants around NYC, and boxing (as of recently ) !

TanmayMathur

Employee

TanmayMathur

Employee

TanmayMathur
Employee

07-06-2017

Hi Garrett, Abhishek, Jagpreet & Jillian!

It is great to have you here. Explore the community, ask questions and connect.

Looking forward to your participation in the community.

NitiBeri

NitiBeri

NitiBeri

14-06-2017

Hi Everyone,

I am Niti Beri, Director for Paid Media at iProspect -  a Performance agency. Over the past one year I am seen AMO bringing efficiency for a couple of our clients. Therefore the keenness to understand it better. Another product that makes me curious is TubeMogul. Haven't experienced that yet, but I am sure exciting days lie ahead.

Cheers!

Niti

TanmayMathur

Employee

TanmayMathur

Employee

TanmayMathur
Employee

15-06-2017

Hello Niti,

Pleasure to have you here! It's good to know AMO has helped your clients and with the new Advertising Cloud offering its a beginning of the next level. TubeMogul is now Advertising Cloud DSP, so if you have any questions around that feel free to write to this community.

By the way, we are hosting a webinar on 'Managing Portfolios during Peak Seasons' on 29th June. So inviting you and others on this thread stang_gappa chpham abhishekm99 , please register on this page - Adobe

Many thanks,

Tanmay

BMosco

BMosco

BMosco

23-08-2017

Hello Tanmay,

My name is Brandon Mosco, I am very new to the community.  I am a student in a Marketing degree program and always looking for insight into this industry.  I am also, and self-taught and freelance web designer.  I look forward to learning and communication with the best of you in this community forum.

Thanks,

Brandon.

08-09-2017

Hi, im Ovi,

i am passionate about technology, web development, online advertisnig and ... CARS (BMW especially).

I have a pretty large experience in the above areas.

I have many websites and pages mostly produced as a freelancer.

I work as a Sales Asociate for Adobe CC at this time and looking to know people on the web to whom i can relate and develop togheter.

Sites >

www.bmwpower.ro

www.macoway.com

and many more .. looking forward to know you.

ktm00

ktm00

ktm00

30-09-2017

Hi everyone, I'm Karim Muhtar​ from Lebanon. I'm currently a freelance UI & UX designer. I've been in the creative field for more than 8 years now. Check out my portfolio on www.karimmuhtar.com - I'd love to hear your feedback on what you liked most.

ArpitSharma

Employee

ArpitSharma

Employee

ArpitSharma
Employee

25-10-2017

Hey everyone -- My name is Arpit Sharma. Working with Adobe for 2+ years now and working in paid search since '12.

I love to learn on various subjects -- Leadership, Spirituality, Hinduism, Psychology to name a few. Have been an active contributor on communities like Quora, Reddit.

I like spending my lone time reading, writing, practicing yoga & meditation and most importantly, introspecting.

It's been a hell of journey in life till now and I stay excited to explore untouched dimensions.