Expand my Community achievements bar.

Integrations Between Adobe Advertising Cloud, Audience Manager & Analytics

Employee

Hi guys,

New to the forum, and wanted to introduce myself. I work at Adobe, in the Advertising Cloud team in London, and am responsible for the relationships between our product and the Analytics Cloud. If anyone has any questions about...

How to connect Advertising Cloud to Audience Manager or Analytics

What you can do with this connection

Who to talk to to kick start the process

Who to talk to when there is a problem

...let us know on this thread and we can answer/find someone who can help.

Thanks!

Jimmy Felstead

Experience Cloud Integrations, EMEA, Adobe

7 Replies

Level 1

Hi Jimmy,

I would like to know how we can integrate data from Adobe Media Optimizer to Adobe Analytics (Adobe Marketing Cloud). Is there any API (connectors) to get the data in Adobe Analytics? Or is there any other way to do the data integration process?

Thanks,

Palani

Employee

Hi Palani,

We have a native integration to import data from Advertising Cloud (formerly AMO) into Adobe Analytics. The local Account Management teams that support AMO can enable this for you, and can be enabled via those teams with no need for you to touch any API's. This will allow Impression, Click, Cost & the associated account structure to be passed into Analytics, and also for Analytics events to be passed into Advertising Cloud for reporting or use in optimisation. Do you just run Search Advertising or do you also run Display & Video via our DSP?

Thanks

Jimmy

Level 1

Hi Jimmy,

Is it possible to migrate data from AMO to any cloud database(like oracle, Big query, Redshift)?

Can this data integration be done directly from AMO or it should be done only via cloud?

Ultimately, my goal is get the data from AMO and integrate with BI Tools (like data studio, Tableau)

Thanks,

Anand

Employee

Hi Anand,

I'm not sure about this question. It might be worth posting this as a separate question to the wider community. I know that you can setup automated reporting from AMO, either to email or via an FTP location, which delivers performance stats. Would this meet your requirements? If so, you can ask for an FTP location to be setup via your local Account Management contact. Thanks!

Level 1

Hello Jimmy Felstead,

We're looking for integrating Adobe Analytics to Adobe Advertising Cloud and would like to know the possible ways to complete the integration?

Do we have any native integration set up or is this something we need to develop API/SFTP?

It would be helpful if you could provide some more information on this?

Regards,

Sreeraj

Level 1

yes, good question,  i would like to know this as well!

Employee

Hi

As mentioned above:

We have a native integration to import data from Advertising Cloud (formerly AMO) into Adobe Analytics. The local Account Management teams that support AMO can enable this for you, and can be enabled via those teams with no need for you to touch any API's. This will allow Impression, Click, Cost & the associated account structure to be passed into Analytics, and also for Analytics events to be passed into Advertising Cloud for reporting or use in optimisation. Do you just run Search Advertising or do you also run Display & Video via our DSP?

If you do not know your local Advertising Cloud contacts, please let me know where you are based, and I will reach out to the local teams there to find out your contact.

Thanks

Jimmy