Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dynamic search Campaign

Employee

Hi, I want to setup a google Dynamic Search AD campaign. Can anyone tell me what budget considerations should I put in what options does media optimizer provide to choose from?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi dvenkate,

What budget you choose for your DSA campaigns is going to be something you'll have to figure out. I have seen that DSA's typically have a much lower reach, especially at first, so starting with a lower budget than your normal campaigns would be fine. You'll have to do trial and error, but I would think 10-20% of your main campaigns is a good place to start. 

Are you using AMO, integrated with Adobe Analytics? If so, you may want to talk to your Account Manager about the server side s_kwcid integration, as tracking revenue for DSA's is impossible without it.

Thanks,

Josh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi dvenkate,

What budget you choose for your DSA campaigns is going to be something you'll have to figure out. I have seen that DSA's typically have a much lower reach, especially at first, so starting with a lower budget than your normal campaigns would be fine. You'll have to do trial and error, but I would think 10-20% of your main campaigns is a good place to start. 

Are you using AMO, integrated with Adobe Analytics? If so, you may want to talk to your Account Manager about the server side s_kwcid integration, as tracking revenue for DSA's is impossible without it.

Thanks,

Josh