Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Discussion]What are the most important and crucial challenges you face in your paid search marketing campaigns?

Administrator

ad cloud post.png

Advertising Cloud Discussion Series #1

Every month we invite advertising experts to share their opinion on a particular hot topic in the industry. This September, we are asking you about the challenges being faced when you plan and run a paid search marketing campaign and the strategies you implement to overcome them.

With the increasing level of competition and the overwhelming amount of data available, it is becoming increasingly difficult for advertisers to decide the various aspects of their search campaigns.

What do you consider the most important challenges facing the paid search sector right now or in future? Have you faced any recent difficulties with your paid search campaigns? How have you adapted to those challenges?

Share your story...

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Employee

I think this is a very interesting topic!

At times, managing the discrepancy in conversions data between two tracking tools becomes a challenge.

In addition, Budget management across peak seasons is another challenging area.

Optimizing shopping campaigns through structural changes is another area that is interesting.

Happy to hear from other folks!

Joy!

Manu

Level 1

Most Important thing in my view is Budget Allocation. Where to invest to get the maximum returns?

Thanks,

Anurag