Expand my Community achievements bar.

☕ [Community Q&A Coffee Break] ☕ 9/22 @ 10AM PDT with Nick Mclachlan, Advertising Cloud Product Marketing

Level 10

banner.png

ADVERTISING CLOUD COMMUNITY

BRINGS YOU

COMMUNITY Q&A COFFEE BREAK!

We'll be joined by Nick Mclachlan aka @nickmclachlan , Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Advertising Cloud, who will be signed in here to the Advertising Cloud Community to chat directly with you on this thread about your questions pertaining to Connected TV.

Check out this Video message from Nick: 

Requirements to participate (think of this as the Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”):

• Must be signed in to the Community during the 1-hour period
  • Must post a Question about Connected TV
  • THAT'S IT!

INSTRUCTIONS

• Click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom right corner of this post
  • Begin your Question with " @nickmclachlan  "
  • When exchanging messages with Nick about your specific question, be sure to use the editor’s "QUOTE" button, which will indicate which post you're replying to, and will help contain your conversation with Nick
8 Replies

Level 4

Amazing to opportunity to chat with Nick! 

Employee

Hi all, happy to be here and excited to answer your questions!

Level 4

@nickmclachlan How does Adobe AdCloud DSP integrate with Adobe Analytics? Is it based on Report suites? Any help article or resource would help a lot.

Employee

Hey Raghu, 

Advertising Cloud DSP has a bi-directional integration with Adobe Analytics and is successfully being leveraged to bring Analytics and Advertising teams closer together all around the world. Customers can activate their Analytics segments and events into Advertising Cloud for optimization, and push rich click and view through impression data into Adobe Analytics to understand how their Advertising impacts downstream objectives.

A good way to see how this can be taken further is with Sean Kelaghans Summit session

https://www.adobe.com/summit/2020/improve-performance-with-advertising-data-and-audiences.html

Today, Connected TV IDs are not a part of this integration. 

Level 4

@nickmclachlan Thank you so much. This makes a lot of sense.

Assuming that I'm running B2B campaigns on DSP, where a larger part of final goal conversions are tracked offline. I would want to do a full funnel reporting or campaign attribution. Can you shed some light there as well?

Also, can we do such reporting in Adobe Analytics (assuming that we already fully implemented analytics via Launch and integrated analytics with adcloud already)? If yes, is there any additional effort required?

Employee

@Raghu_Adobe wrote:

@nickmclachlan Thank you so much. This makes a lot of sense.

Assuming that I'm running B2B campaigns on DSP, where a larger part of final goal conversions are tracked offline. I would want to do a full funnel reporting or campaign attribution. Can you shed some light there as well?

Also, can we do such reporting in Adobe Analytics (assuming that we already fully implemented analytics via Launch and integrated analytics with adcloud already)? If yes, is there any additional effort required?

Apologies Raghu, I'm not 100% familiar with Adobe Analytics (this is more of a Connected TV AMA), so my knowledge is limited in this regard. To my understanding, if you can get a conversion point into AA by stitching it to the ECID, then you should be able to report on this in Adobe Analytics. You can then build out these dashboards in Analysis Workspace to report on this. 

Level 4

@nickmclachlan my apologies actually! Totally forgot about the intent of today's catch up on Connected TV.

Thanks a ton!

Level 10

@nickmclachlan wrote:

Hi all, happy to be here and excited to answer your questions!

Welcome @nickmclachlan ! Thank you for taking the time to answer Community questions today! 

@All - Nick is here to answer your questions about Connected TV. Here are some instructions to make your experience better:

• Begin your Question with " @nickmclachlan  "
  • When exchanging messages with Nick about your specific question, be sure to use the editor’s "QUOTE" button, which will indicate which post you're replying to, and will help contain your conversation with Nick

Thanks,

Tanmay