Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
1. Segments: Are Segments created inside AMO?
There are a lot of overlapping functionalities in AMC products.
AEM creates Segments, Campaign creates Segments, Target creates Segments and now, I am learning AMO also does.
2. Adobe Audience Manager and AMO: Please explain the union and intersection of functionalities. Were they used to exist separately earlier and now merged in to one product?
When do we use one product than other?
3. What demand-side platforms does AMO integrate with? How? Protocol? Is it just configuration or some coding also is involved?
4. Does AMO have any analytics of its own? Or it has to integrate with one like Adobe Analytics?
5. What are some automated systems for advertising and how AMO integrates with them?
Please direct me to an architecture diagram involving AMO, any automated system, and any demand-side platform, to help me get a better/bigger picture.
6. Who are the other vendors and their products in this space?
7. AMO has a datamart of its own? Does it store things in RDBMS?
8. Does AMO integrate with systems like Datalogix?
Appreciate your responses.
I am guilty of putting across multiple questions in one post, but was forced to do so by the situation.
Kindly address them asap.