Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

I've purchased a partnership plan and I can't access my admin console, Adobe support is not replying to my tickets

Level 3

I just purchased an Innovate/Silver plan for my company account and I still can't access the admin console or the Adobe Analytics API/Sandbox.I've raised 4 support tickets but no one is replying. I am the account admin.admin.png

Should I have an account rep/support that I can reach out to?

Appreciate any help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Well that is odd.. I don't know much about how partner accounts work, I would expect your should have a CSM (customer success manager), but at the very least you should also have the resource who helped you through the purchase process... 

The worst part of this is that the ticketing system is inside the admin console... so I don't know how you check the status of that ticket if you aren't getting a response...

I assume you have raised support tickets via email? Have you tried calling the support help line?

https://helpx.adobe.com/entp/enterprise-phone-numbers.html

I hope you get this sorted out soon!

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Well that is odd.. I don't know much about how partner accounts work, I would expect your should have a CSM (customer success manager), but at the very least you should also have the resource who helped you through the purchase process... 

The worst part of this is that the ticketing system is inside the admin console... so I don't know how you check the status of that ticket if you aren't getting a response...

I assume you have raised support tickets via email? Have you tried calling the support help line?

https://helpx.adobe.com/entp/enterprise-phone-numbers.html

I hope you get this sorted out soon!

Level 3

Thank you Jennifer!

No one helped me through the purchase process, and no one reached out afterwards. it's very odd!

I have contacted support but no replies, my tickets are open and assigned but that's it.

I'll try calling them if I don't heart back.

Employee

Hi there, can you send me a ticket number that you've submitted, I'll make sure someone reaches out to you as soon as possible.

Level 3

Hi there

I submitted multiple requests via zendesk

Thank you!

Employee

Hi, which product is this for? For Analytics you should have an incident that looks like this: E-000123456. I'll dig around and see what we can find for these incidents, but for Adobe Analytics proper the incident would be e-9 digits

Matt

Community Advisor

Thanks for hoping in on this @mattk1970 I was trying to dig through my contacts to see if I knew anyone who might know the proper path for supporting a new client.

Level 3

I don't have access to Adobe Analytics, I opened a request in the Adobe Technology Partner Program Support Center - I added a screenshot below adobe-support.png

Employee

Thanks for sending this over, I'm sharing the screenshot with some colleagues, I'll get back with what I find.

Level 3

Thank you so much! I appreciate any help I'm literally stuck and we need urgent access to the Analytics API and was told to purchase this plan for access.

Employee

What name would be on the Admin Console or do you have your IMS org ID?

Level 3

not sure exactly but my company name is DAEXUS Ltd

and my name is Cristina Ilies-Foit, email cristina@daexus.io

Any information that's needed from my end?

I noticed my support tickets being closed, but no one responded or reached out.

Employee

I'm following up with some colleagues with that information, I'll let you know.

Employee

Hi Cristina, it looks like we may have something, is this your company?image (2).png

Level 3

yes!

Do I need to provide any proof of purchasing the Innovate/Silver plan?

Thank you Matt!

Employee

Nope, I think we have what we need, just had to get it in the right hands. They're working on making sure everything is set up. How were you setting up tickets, you may be using an old process, as our system doesn't use Zendesk anymore.

Employee

Cristina, I've just received confirmation you have been added as a systems admin please confirm.